86 F 350 Crew Cab Dually RWD with rebuilt IDI Turbo engine

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
86 F 350 Crew Cab Dually RWD with rebuilt IDI Turbo engine. Recently rebuilt C-6 Tranny, with US Gear OD. Engine has 22k since rebuild approx. 5 years ago. Have receipts for machine work and parts. Built to IDI Turbo specs. Including turbo block, connecting rods Hypermax Inconel exhaust valves, Hypermax turbo and exhaust system, Baby Moose (thanks Mel!) Injection pump. New exhaust valve guides. All parts were upgraded to IDI Turbo parts when rebuilt including balancer and flexplate. Rotating assembly was balanced. Mechanically everything is great! Body is fair to good… see pictures. Very little rust, but the paint is faded. This truck has a restored title due to an accident 10 years ago, but was rebuilt from the frame up at that time. VERY clean underneath!!! I have lots of spare parts from the engine rebuild… heads, pistons and almost enough parts to build another engine, minus the crank that could go with the truck… I will not have any need for them. A couple of rust spots on drivers door. Roof has some small rust spots and the driver's door jam has rust on the bottom, but its very solid and clean underneath. I tried to show the worst of the rust in the pictures. There are lots more pictures available of the work I had done to it over the years... Just ask...

The truck will have a current PA inspection before any sale.

I would really like to see this go to someone who can appreciate it, and enjoys working on these old trucks. I put a lot of time and money into the engine about 5 years ago, and it runs great! I just don’t have the time anymore to keep up with it. I have owned this since 1999, and put a lot of work and care into it. There's more than I can write here...

Asking $5,500 here… I may advertise it for more elsewhere…

Link to pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/enq7u6pk4ffkf5l/AAC1kTcS1vhoqfs-NFGpO2MMa?dl=0

Kistthesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone is going to get a really awesome truck, just wish i had the cash!

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!!

I just posted it to craigslist. See the Craigslist forum.

(bump)

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump...
I'd really like to see it go to someone here who can appreciate it...

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck is built like a brick sh*t house! That's quite a deal if you want to know my opinion

e30bradley

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I saw it in cl within the last few days so I would say no.

e30bradley

Reaction score
I just looked in central nj cl as well as Lehigh valley and I can't find it.

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's still listed in Lehigh Valley I think. I just haven't updated it lately. (Was waiting for the snow to melt... Lol) Still for sale, but I had someone look at it yesterday who's really interested... Holding it for him for a few days. Hopefully that will work out. If not, I'll update my post.

Todd

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard back from the first possible buyer... I'll update as soon as I know something

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86