centrifuge setup

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who has been doing WVO for the past three years or so. His daughter totaled the benz he has been burning it in and he decided to sell all his equipment.
I want most of it but just finished my own centrifuge setup and don't need the one he has so I wanted to see if anyone here could use it.
Its a 55 Gpm centrifuge mounted to a 55 gallon drum. The drum has two 220 heating elements, one switched and one on a thermostat. The pump is a GM power steering unit run off a 120 volt motor. It is all in good shape and has had less than 200 gallons run through it.
He wants $175 for the whole setup which is a deal if you are in the area and looking.
PM me for details.
You must be registered for see images attach

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in TN is it? I've actually been thinking a whole lot recently about starting a setup.

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who has been doing WVO for the past three years or so. His daughter totaled the benz he has been burning it in and he decided to sell all his equipment.
I want most of it but just finished my own centrifuge setup and don't need the one he has so I wanted to see if anyone here could use it.
Its a 55 Gpm centrifuge mounted to a 55 gallon drum. The drum has two 220 heating elements, one switched and one on a thermostat. The pump is a GM power steering unit run off a 120 volt motor. It is all in good shape and has had less than 200 gallons run through it.
He wants $175 for the whole setup which is a deal if you are in the area and looking.
PM me for details.
Sorry, sent the post before reading all the way through yours, pm started haha

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would he be willing to remove heaters from drum and package it all in box for shipping to 98844 if so let me know.

Shipping drum would be crazy...I got drums...lots n lots of drums..

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually yea, that's exactly where I live conveniently.what does he do? I have a hard time seeing what business he does here hahaha.

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh he comes up here to environmental science corp. Yea in fact I am about 4 doors down from there

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Riotwarrior what parts would you want shipped? He'd rather just load it up on someone local's truck and be done with it, but might ship if needed.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Riotwarrior what parts would you want shipped? He'd rather just load it up on someone local's truck and be done with it, but might ship if needed.

Well as compact as possible and all parts but BARREL that takes huge space...and I've got access to plenty of barrels, there is a plant close to me that refurbishes them...like 1 mile away.

So that would mean...

55 GPM centrifuge
The two 220 heating elements, the switched one and the one on a thermostat.
GM power steering pump unit run and 120 volt motor.
Hoses, valves, electrical controls etc.

Need a boxed/shipped price to 98844 Oroville WA.

Drum would preclude the deal as it would be too darn expensive as I've mentioned to ship it.

He wants $175 for the whole setup.

I could produce fuel for six wheeler, my truck and the tractors here on farm then ....Hmm..

PM me if he is interested in shipping.