Little green saves the day

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that Big Red lost the last bit of her right front wheel bearing on the way to pick up a roto tiller. Little green brought her home with no problem.
You must be registered for see images attach

And after Little Green was all nice and warmed up from that exercise, we went to the farm to bring Stretch home to get her cleaned up and ready for sale.
You must be registered for see images attach

We're back up to five Ford trucks on the place, three idi's, one power stroke, and a 300 six.

Life is good.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Spare parts or trucks never get in the way. No matter what.. You will need something someday so save it all is what I say and do..

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Nice pics, Tim4. Always enjoy seeing the adventures of those who tow more seriously than me and my 4,200 lb travel trailer. ;Sweet

And I haven't done that very much in 4 years, due to engine issues. Hopefully, after this engine pull, and exhaust valve fix........ (chuffchuffchuff) :frustrate

Does five trucks qualify as a personal fleet? :sly

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always like looking at bagged silage. The bags just look so much nicer than bagged haylage. No lumps or anything, just a perfectly smooth bag.

/hung more of those 10ft bags than i care to think about
//Versabagger 910 is an amazing machine.
///Little green looks more like a dark blueish to me LOL

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those 300 inline 6's seem to be pretty rare around here. I think I've seen 3 in my life. Funny how the state with high gas prices is overflowing with big blocks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online