FS: BIODIESEL PRODUCTION RIG w/ 100 Gal of fryer oil ready for processing

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a complete home built bio-diesel processing facility that I bought from another trusted forum member here back around 2007. For various reasons, mainly not having it at my house, I never actually got to make any with it. :( I've slowly come to realize that it is just one of those projects that I just can't seem to get around to. I paid $1000 for the whole get up, and it's definitely worth that, plus now I'm throwing in all the fuel I collected to process with it. The unit consists of a new modified 40 gal home water heater, several pumps, valves, plumbing, electrical controls, chemicals, scales, test tubes, barrels, laboratory notes. This rig will pay for itself the first few times you use it. It performs the complete processing including the final wash. All you need to add is water and electricity. Phone 717-806-5561, my work number here at Conestoga Diesel Injection to inquire.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I've still got this thing! Somebody help me out here.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.

I have been wanting one of these. Will it process WMO down to a true biodiesel? Not really interested in running just a filtered blend, but a true fuel grade is what I would want. I have a source for veggie oil....

And we might be making a trip to PA in September pulling the camper....

How big of an area do you need to set this thing up?