RockAuto Wholesaler Closeout Parts

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Parts manufacturers fiercely compete for the limited shelf space. Sometimes a part manufacturer will even agree to buy up all a chain store's existing inventory if the chain store agrees to switch to the part manufacturer's brand. The part manufacturer then is in the awkward position of owning a bunch of their competitors' parts. Many of those parts end up being "Wholesaler Closeout" parts at RockAuto.com. RockAuto customers benefit by getting access to name-brand Wholesaler Closeout parts for a fraction of the original price.

You must be registered for see images attach

To see a full list of all the Wholesaler Closeout parts available for your vehicle(s) that can probably all ship in the same box, click the RSS icon after selecting your vehicle’s engine size in the RockAuto.com catalog, and then click on the HTML icon next to "Love a Bargain?" As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited, so act fast!

Low1gear

Reaction score
I won’t ever buy anything from rock auto again. I bought a fuel tank for my 2001 F350 cab & chassis and I received a banged up tank. Rock auto has no one to handle returns. I paid $425. For this damage tank. Cheap prices don’t do you any good when you get junk.

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won’t ever buy anything from rock auto again. I bought a fuel tank for my 2001 F350 cab & chassis and I received a banged up tank. Rock auto has no one to handle returns. I paid $425. For this damage tank. Cheap prices don’t do you any good when you get junk.
I buy a lot from rock. It's very easy to return any problem parts. It just needs to be done online. I sent something back today.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve returned plenty of stuff to RockAuto. Yes you have to do it online, but that’s a way they cut costs, and it save you money in the long run. I’ve had issues at some time or other with virtually every company I’ve ever bought some thing from. Online or local, big business or mom and pop, it’s a fact of life, things happen.