IDI Rally Parts Swap Meet:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey,You don't have a chrome or stainless front bumper for a brick body do ya?How about doors?Need 2 rears and a passenger side front.Straight tailgate for a 92 and up XLT trim(the perdy ones).Dually fenders without damage.Still have those grab handles?I want them if you do!

OH yea,slusher to handshaker conversion parts.For both a brick body and a OBS

Hey Freight:

Bumper:,..NO
Doors:,..No
Tailgate:,... My neighbor has a very nice Black one but I think he wants $200.00 for it. He owns a camper dealership and this was like a new take off.
Dually Fenders:,... No
Grab Handles,...Yes
Trans Conversion Parts:,..No

Let me know,.

I'm interested in the Alcoa wheel. Is it 16x7?

Thanks

Yes it is. I just measured it for ya,.. Let me know and I can get you a shipping price.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I also picked up the parts truck on Saturday and will be putting it in the garage to start parting it out. There are 2 motors in parts ni the back.

Here are a few pics, let me know what you need! ;Sweet

Attachments

• IMG_1974.JPG
    IMG_1974.JPG
    862.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1975.jpg
    IMG_1975.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1976.jpg
    IMG_1976.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1977.JPG
    IMG_1977.JPG
    895.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1978.JPG
    IMG_1978.JPG
    722.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 9

mark7.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for the turbo and the Gear Venders Overdrive thanks. and the hole trans if cheaper or the hole truck my need the motors just blue my trucks up.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Yes it is. I just measured it for ya,.. Let me know and I can get you a shipping price.

Thanks. If icanfixall is going to the IDI rally, I will ask him to pick it up for me, unless you are not going, or don't want to schlep the wheel around. In that case, use 91016 for a shipping destination.

Mike

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
how much for the turbo and the Gear Venders Overdrive thanks. and the hole trans if cheaper or the hole truck my need the motors just blue my trucks up.

how much for the cab and front Axel.

I haven't decided on prices yet for the Turbo and GV, I still need to see how complete both setups are.

How soon would you need the cab and front axle, and how complete do you need the cab? The axles are 4:10 and the rear is LS. The cab is diecent but there is rust I can get you some better pics when I get it into the shop today.

The motors are disassembled one had a bad oil cooler, one had a spun bearing. so I will be selling parts separately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online