Zd9 glow plugs on eBay

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now lets see when they come in if they are ford, international berus, OR Bosch...autolites....

I'll let you guys know when they come in.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but those glowplugs that are displayed in the picture look more like bosch than zd9.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Without a zoom can't tell but they are advertised as ZD9 so must be ...or if not they can take em back!

Great price on those! I may have to get a set! then have two sets on hand again!

DragRag

Reaction score
I've ordered hundreds from Uhaul over the last couple years for my fleet. They are all, and always will be Bosch that they will ship out. I've had great success with them with millions of miles logged on them with over 20 trucks in my fleet.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Yeah I double checked and they still look like bosch plugs to me. Nothing wrong with bosch IMO. I got them in my truck and they work great. Also noticed they don't swell if they happen to fail which is always a good thing lol.

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had no problems with Bosch. When the difference is a couple dollars I would pay the extra $ for the motorcrafts, but for 3$ a piece I would probably go for these plugs.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well if they are not as advertized you get your money back and your shipping fee. but I see many here have some great sucess with the Bosh plugs. Now for the price I think you can't go wrong. Some may recall Autozone selling off all the ZD9 plugs for $2.99 each. I got a few sets.. I think I had 50 or 60 plugs but have sold them off at a fair profit to members here....

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, does Bosh have any history of swelling or bending???
I had Motorcraft that when burned-out actually curved...made it very difficult to extract :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online