You want to trade your PS Diesel for Mustang?

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
I got a 90 5.0 LX stang convertible with orig 65k miles and nice ride. Black new top and black body with black leather. No major mods just H pipe and flowmaster mufflers and cold air intake. SHe is a nice ride garage kept and has not seen rain since I have owned it. I think I have put 2-3k miles since its been mine. Just drive it on HOT nice days. Has PS,PB,CC,AT,PW,PM,PT nice car that I will take to cruise nite at our local town and get a lot of compliments. Looking for 99-02 Ford CREW CAB must be 4X4 in same condition as mine. WOuld also consider Dodge Cummins EXT cab only prefer quadcab and 4X4. Would consider Chevy Ext or Crew Duramax......LMK what you have;Sweet NEW PRICE $8100...........Any Trades??????? HAve some cash to add to make the deal.

CHach

Attachments

• HPIM0724.JPG
    HPIM0724.JPG
    666.4 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM0732.JPG
    HPIM0732.JPG
    556.7 KB · Views: 6
  • HPIM0726.JPG
    HPIM0726.JPG
    756.8 KB · Views: 13
  • HPIM0729.JPG
    HPIM0729.JPG
    825.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
On this one...............had her appraised at $9500........I know that might be high for some people but its not like the rest of the Mustangs that are daily drivers. I might have driven it this year ......lucky if it was 1000k more like 5-7hundred miles. I know no one will think a Mustang you can find around the corner is worth that. You will be lucky to find this around the corner if you do you have to look inside the guys garage. I thought maybe some one needed a nice muscle car and did not want their truck. I will just keep her in the garage and give it to my girl when she turns 16 in about 15yrs. Hell it will probably have 70k miles by then.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On this one...............had her appraised at $9500........I know that might be high for some people but its not like the rest of the Mustangs that are daily drivers. I might have driven it this year ......lucky if it was 1000k more like 5-7hundred miles. I know no one will think a Mustang you can find around the corner is worth that. You will be lucky to find this around the corner if you do you have to look inside the guys garage. I thought maybe some one needed a nice muscle car and did not want their truck. I will just keep her in the garage and give it to my girl when she turns 16 in about 15yrs. Hell it will probably have 70k miles by then.
wow.....

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
Go figure Im a CHEVY guy as well............working on restoring a 79 TA with orig 66k miles. Also might have another projcet to do an Iroc. Yea towcat.........you and everyone thinks that is way to much money. I know but that is the high end. If I really had to sell and needed the cash this car would not leave my side if I did not get around 8G's.................looks like i will be leaving her in the garage and maybe redoing her as well...............Chip FooseAFY it :)

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't feel too bad. I'm a closet buick GS/GN nut;Sweet
I bought my first F450 carrier to haul my GS to and from the trackcookoo

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
You guys aren't the only one. Although Ford is my number one truck of choice, I love the GM F-body platform. My 89 V6 is fun when I'm bored, and I also have an old 67 Firebird convertible with a 400 lying around that I want to restore someday. Although, sometimes i've been tempted to buy a 5.0 pony.

zpd307

Reaction score
as much as i would love to have a conv 5.0. i can not justify another 2 door, as i have my buick. nice looking ride though......

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the one big problem with these cars is that for 2 or 3,000.00 added to your price and i can have a 9 second street car.

beautiful car for sure and worth aht you want to the right person.just gotta find the right person.try some mustang forums.even ebay.ebay is pretty good to sell cars.i sold a junk rotted to death rod rapping,tranny leaking 72 lemans for 1200.00.i payed 600 for it.the lady was happy as hell.her husband was pissed cuz he drove from IA to MA to get a pile of junk.i even gave them the chance to back out with no negative feedback if theyed like.but she wanted it.:D

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
LOL ........damn bro you made out on that one. Yea not really trying to push it out just testing the waters. If I don't get it ill keep her and enjoy her and drive it around. Im trying to get Chip Foose to sign my dash so I can get more money for it. I got the in track with Chip talk to him and know him somewhat , I have to deal with him because of work. Thanks for the comments. Chach