Ya'll are gunna kick my ass....

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Ok... so I haven't been around in a while..... This threads probly gunna get pushed somewhere else, but thats ok. Anyways, sad news, i sold mello yello a little bit ago :-( :dunno He needed a better home, cause at that point and time I was broke and not that I needed the money just didn't have the money to fix the truck up right.... Phew, got that off my chest, lol, but now I'm actually doin' alright and sold a horse for a bit of $$$$ so I might be in the market to get another IDI, perhaps one with fewer issues, if there is one such that exists, haha. anyways..... i'm still a fan!!! :D and i miss ya'll!! :hail ;Sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, we all got to do what we got to do. I may have to sell mine as well, only time will tell...will hate to, but like I said, we have to do what we have to do. You won't hear any ill will from me!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
There is a 1993 Crew Cab Dually 7.3L Auto absolutely perfect interior and exterior here for sale.Work truck white but wasn't used as a work truck.Doesn't look like the other seats were ever used.$8K.

drudykj03

Reaction score
Just so you all know, Me and my Friend bought that truck of hers so it is still around on here!!
looks alot differnt though... no more Yellow
I'll have to post a pic if I can get one!

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Ok... so I haven't been around in a while..... This threads probly gunna get pushed somewhere else, but thats ok. Anyways, sad news, i sold mello yello a little bit ago :-( :dunno He needed a better home, cause at that point and time I was broke and not that I needed the money just didn't have the money to fix the truck up right.... Phew, got that off my chest, lol, but now I'm actually doin' alright and sold a horse for a bit of $$$$ so I might be in the market to get another IDI, perhaps one with fewer issues, if there is one such that exists, haha. anyways..... i'm still a fan!!! :D and i miss ya'll!! :hail ;Sweet

'Bought time you got that off your chest!:rotflmao You're still welcome here of course.:D

Tom

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drudy, do you guys live in the Gainesville/Ocala area as well or did you just come down here to get it from her? I was wondering if you might have let that truck go Sam...welcome back though. They aren't probably the most economical thing on the road these days, but homebrew bio or WVO reduces the cost considerably.

drudykj03

Reaction score
yeah we both are in the ocala area. My friend acuatlly bought the truck and I do all the work on it! It is our project. I have a 87 IDI of my own.

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna kick your butt, but I'll spank it a few times.

Don't worry about it, you'll get another one eventually. Once people go diesel they rarely go back.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
sorry to hear of your loss :D now its time to pick out a new one to play with:angel: so how ya been

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to know there are some more IDI folks around here. Mine is one of the few 6.9s I still see out there but there are a few of us yet.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm glad no one's gunna whoop my ass! :thumbsup: That's a good thing! But, as ya'll said diesel gets in your blood, sucks that have that damn chebby, :puke: I need to get another Ford, i dunno, maybe soon, I have a few horses, think I might sell one of them and get into another real truck! Hope ya'll have a happy holidays and I'm gunna get on here more often, i miss everyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online