WTB: Turbo kit

Midwest_Mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title states it, instead of reviving old threads i figure id make a wtb. Im a picky SOB, but i can do paypal as early as monday or tuesday. Anyway, the closer the better obviously and i'll pickup somewhere within reason. Id like to get a non wastegated Hypermax preferably, but the older banks is an alternative. I have a ZF5 so ill need the parts that will work with the zf.

i will buy just parts (up pipes, pedestal, down pipe) as i can get a turbo pretty simple in whatever size i want/need. unfortunately i dont have a way to build the intake hat and such. post or pm me

thanks

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is prolly a stupid question but I'm a 6.0L and 6.4L nut. Still learning about the IDI motors...... Are you just looking for a non wastegated version to make more boost? Couldn't you change the spring or are the older versions having abetter compressor housing?

Midwest_Mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couple reasons for why id rather go non gated, first off, thats all ive worked on and worked with, i work with and on tractors and combines, mostly OLD stuff. ive never had a problem with a non gated turbo. which brings me to my other reason, egts. I know that a gated turbo will build boost faster, but the EGTs will be higher than in a similar situation with a non gated. plus im used to controlling everything with the foot feed, egts get high, back off, boost gets high, back off. i dont like relying on something to keep my vehicle safe haha

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I will sell you my ats wastegated, it needs the downpipe modded to fit with my modded outlet housing and it dont have the air box for it but other than that its all there and it works great if your interested make me an offer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online