will this work?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
It may. I would say mesure the outside dimentions of the "blue oval" and compare it to the wondering road IH symbol.

The one I like is, there is a company that sells the large and small for "blue ovals" which are backed with an "indiglo" type backing. So the Ford script and outline around the outside the blus oval glows a green color, like a watch.... those are really cool at night. I have thought about that for mine.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
It may. I would say mesure the outside dimentions of the "blue oval" and compare it to the wondering road IH symbol.

The one I like is, there is a company that sells the large and small for "blue ovals" which are backed with an "indiglo" type backing. So the Ford script and outline around the outside the blus oval glows a green color, like a watch.... those are really cool at night. I have thought about that for mine.

Linky?

I hope it does fit...I like that. Even though I have an old PeterBilt emblem...

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score

The ones that I saw are no longer available. They were a replacement emblem.

The closest that I found in a quick search were these. It is a light kit that you install behind your existing emblem. They come in different colors. I like the looks of the white ones....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin