whos smokes crack??? THIS GUY!!

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He might be putting the truck up for sale to appease a wife. Post it RIDICULOUSLY high knowing no one will buy it. He will be bard pressed to get $3K for it.

mr_josh

Reaction score
Hey, all it takes is one person w/ too much money and no sense...

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He might be putting the truck up for sale to appease a wife. Post it RIDICULOUSLY high knowing no one will buy it. He will be bard pressed to get $3K for it.

almost the same reason i have a high price on mine.dont want to get rid of it but to make people happy i put it on craigslist with a rediculously high price so nobody will buy it.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ya good point but still i about fell out of the chair when i saw that!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
hey now, quit searching in my area..... i get SEPA and central/southern jersey. lol

that truck has been up before also.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eastern rustbelt truck.... so that's $9,000 and all the rust for free...
It's up for sale cause the wife and kids fell through the floorboards and are gone....

I wish him good luck...

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
hey now, quit searching in my area..... i get SEPA and central/southern jersey. lol

usually i reserve my searches for trucks to between north carolina and northern florida. however i was/am searching for a D60 front for my truck (hint hint if anyones got one!) so im searching more locally! found a pretty nice 89 F350 crewcab 4x4 XLT lariat for only $2500 but its a damn 460...

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

usually i reserve my searches for trucks to between north carolina and northern florida. however i was/am searching for a D60 front for my truck (hint hint if anyones got one!) so im searching more locally! found a pretty nice 89 F350 crewcab 4x4 XLT lariat for only $2500 but its a damn 460...

Yup http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48754