Who sent Murphy to Nebraska?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Im gonna have words with whoever sent Murphy to Nebraska this weekend.
I purchased a new brake booster/master combo for my truck this weekend and after getting it all installed and trying to bleed it out for a couple of hours I came to the conclusion that my new master cylinder was not assembled correctly and it was pumping air into the system. So I had to pull one off of my grandpas pickup, yea the one that was rolled 4 3/4 times in 2006, and installed that one in my truck so I could drive the 200 miles back to where I live now. The one out of the rolled truck works like a champ, but now the proportioning valve no longer sets correctly.
So THANK YOU! to whoever sent Murphy to Nebraska over the weekend. I love getting brand new parts and discovering them to be bad only after installing them.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I had the problem for awhile Sunday... I went to start my rig and it fired right up... Then ran out of fuel but... Just as it was coming to a stop it got some fuel and continued running... Saturday I drove almost 400 miles to a Cord and Duesenberg west coast meet. Now I wonder why or where I have a fuel leak down issue... A PS... I found my main line sewer line plugged up again.. So Sunday was a busy day renting a cleaner and getting that open again... Gees.. I just did this last week... I also sent Murhpy packing... Back to Canada....:D

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I thought that SOB had a room in my basement , He's here everytime I turn around :backoff
This just must be his permanant friggen residence between trips to visit ya'll -cuss

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online