What power!

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine a better heavy pulling combo than the Cummins and 6 Speed manual. Now, saying that, the guys with the new 6 speed auto and Cummins seem to be raving about them and I really thinnk the new auto has breathed new life into the Cummins, that is all the truck have been lacking for awhile. I know the older 4 speeds were good, but they gave up some performance to the 5 and newer 6 speed trannys.

The Duramax and Allison is nice, my uncle just bought two new 08's and they are very nice driving trucks and pretty fast, but for simplicity, I still like the manual. Maybe the wifes next truck will be a 6.7 wCummins.. Scotty

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
The 6 spd trans is supposed to be nice, but from what i hear, the 6.7 is turning into Dodge's own 6.0 story.

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the majority of the guys with 6.7 are pretty happy with them. Some of them are complaining about having to get latest flash on their 2007.5s but most of the guys with 08s seem to be fairing a lot better. I don't think we can even compare it to the 6.0. Plus. Just the nature of having a first year truck is going to have some growing pain. Just the nature of the beast. Scotty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online