What happens. . .

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
when you get sent to dumb and dumber? Is that the only forum that pops up when I log on?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barney, I saw a reference to that somewhere along the way. I guess that is where a thread gets moved to when you break all the rules? Dunno.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RC is right... Its the only forum that will show when you log in... Only DnD people can start threads, normal users can not start threads down there, they can only respond. You are also cut off from PM's. Let me tell ya, I was there for 15 minutes, and I was bored.... I still owe Mike one for that!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU
You are also cut off from PM's. Let me tell ya, I was there for 15 minutes, and I was bored.... I still owe Mike one for that!

I do believe that is what landed you in there to begin with;)

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
How about a listing at the top of the page of those who are in there. Kind of like when someone was put in the stocks for breaking the law. That way we can laugh at them without having to actually check the DnD forum.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you go to the bottom of the forum index page there is a link in the lower right hand corner of the page that says "forum leaders". On that page you will see who has access priveledges to BG/GGG, who the Mods/Admins are and who is in DnD.

SEE HERE

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek: Crap! That's like being recognized coming out of the adult section of the video store. :eek:

Oh well. My wife already knows I'm a pervert, so now you all do too. :fan:

:moon: