West Coast Fall Get Together

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I LOVE those pics! Ive only seen beaches like that in movies. Wish I was a little closer to one, looks like a good place to.. relax:drunk:
I would like to state for the record that I was completely sober...I'm a teetotaller and have never even touched alcohol. With that said, I think I was the only completely sober person there LOL

BTW, if you want to see some more "beach" pictures, take a look at this thread...that's about a 5 minute walk from my apartment ;Sweet

Thanks for the pictures! Sorry I couldn't be there; I'll try harder to make it next time.

I like driving on that beach---until I get stuck and have to pay for a tow out of the quicksand.
It would have been great to see you again; it's a shame you couldn't make it...maybe next time?

BTW, I was surprised that my truck never got stuck...I stayed with the hard-pack sand, but I didn't air my tires down at all :shocked: but didn't have a problem :angel:

I hope I can make a trip West to one of the Left coast Rallies one of these days. I really want to meet some more OB west coasters. Met Gary in '09 and Calvin this July...... they certainly represent the brotherhood well.
That would be great, Heath ;Sweet would certainly love the opportunity to meet you face to face...I don't think I could make the 2013 rally, but maybe I can do 2014? We'll see how my truck is then :angel: