Waste Home heating Oil

jukess289

Reaction score
I been running home heating oil for 6 years with no problems also been running used engine oil and ATF that has been run through a 1 micron filter with no problems just change the amounts of used oil for the temperature to avoid it being to thick also use gasoline to thin out the mixture in small amounts

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would run a couple gal per tank till its gone and call it an additive, but...

A few years ago a couple people here got tickets for off road. ODOT or whoever checks for it actually dippedd a few trucks at a farm auction and left tickets in the window:eek:

Good move, I think by the reaction of the person I knew that got ticketed it would probably have been dangerous for the officer to hang around after that.

What you are saying is unattended vehicles were dipped ? Were they on private property or parked on the side of the road? Doesn't matter, I would have had a field day in court with that one! It falls under unlawful search and seizure. The person or persons who did that were acting as burglars. That's like sneaking in your garage to check your vin since they actually had to remove your fuel caps. When I was done beating the ticket I would have filed a lawsuit against the orficer(s) and the agency they were from to put an end to crap like that. Problem with the law agencies is they'll keep doing that as long as nobody challenges it.