Vacuum Stuff

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
No disrespect taken :) I honestly forgot you had mentioned you had stated you haqd one installed.
Also, I simply was stating the question in a general manner for those who may wish to persue this endeavor aswell.

WhiskeyBottle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
General Manner

No disrespect taken :) I honestly forgot you had mentioned you had stated you haqd one installed.
Also, I simply was stating the question in a general manner for those who may wish to persue this endeavor aswell.

I hear you...sometimes...well alot...it is hard to really understand just the text communications without being able to engage in face to face talking where one can see the body language, voice inflections...etc..etc..That's why I never take texting in a suspicious manner or think someone is jabbing at each other. We are usually all trying to help each other and sometimes we have to ask for clarification or add more info...and yes like you...I think anyone or everyone who might pursue extra vacuum reserve should have a way to know if they lost main vacuum....

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt be hard to put a buzzer on the low vacuum light. Most people wont immediately notice a light but they would a BZZZZZZ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac