used injectors

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they'll fit and work, but one would wonder why he changed them if they are that good eh. But I wouldn't install them without pop testing them first.

tknomaj

Reaction score
HE PUT THEM IN AND BLEW HEAD GASKET 8K LATER ACCORDING TO WAHT HE WROTE. NOW HE IS PARTING OUT TRUCK

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The BB codes are the ones most use these days... The G codes are not as well thought of because they are more an emmissions type injector. So figure a new injector is around $30.00 and offer what a supposedly slightly used injector is worth to you. I didn't see a price listed on the posting...

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HE PUT THEM IN AND BLEW HEAD GASKET 8K LATER ACCORDING TO WAHT HE WROTE. NOW HE IS PARTING OUT TRUCK

We dont need all caps.

He says he blew a head gasket and is now selling parts to get it in tip top shape or something ?

Who knows.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We dont need all caps.

He says he blew a head gasket and is now selling parts to get it in tip top shape or something ?

Who knows.

From what I read, he is selling the parts that he recently purchased to get the truck in tip top shape, because he blew a head gasket and is done with it.

93iditurbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what i understand hes just parting out the truck now. im thinkin $75 for 8 injectors is a fair deal!

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd try to offer him less, but if they are clean and look to be real low mileage as claimed you might be ok.
Travis..

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDK, used injectors are cores as far as I'm concerned unless I know the history of them. What's a core worth to you? I'd pop test them first and they might be fine or he might have messed them up on installation or run bad fuel through them...who knows. Could be a great deal just don't get into them for too much money.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
IDK, used injectors are cores as far as I'm concerned unless I know the history of them. What's a core worth to you? I'd pop test them first and they might be fine or he might have messed them up on installation or run bad fuel through them...who knows. Could be a great deal just don't get into them for too much money.

My shop charges $32 to pop test an injector or will sell me new ones for $32?;Really