Unable to edit or delete! Why?

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Most people edit their posts accordingly, others just have issues. I'm sure something will probably happen in respect to editing posts, it's part of the mod's/admin's discussion points.

It's like anything else, if you abuse it you might lose it.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
epin said:
right. i don't think we should be able to edit or delete after a short period of time. but that's just me. and obviously not everyone agrees. i prefer a time limit. the shorter the better. one of the largest forums on the net running the same software has a short limit. some don't allow it at all. i'm just going to let it go at this point and move on, because the current configuration is fine with everyone else.

i don't see anyone else jumping on the time limit band wagon, or if they are, they aren't doing it publicly.

Nobody comes close to the editing or deleting you do, yet you state you think we should not be able to edit our posts after a short time.

Heck, you edited this post cookoo

You sure sound hypocritical to me on the editing issue.

Whit

Reaction score
Ramprat said:
Nobody comes close to the editing or deleting you do, yet you state you think we should not be able to edit our posts after a short time.

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ramprat said:

i wonder who's in 2nd place.
:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online