turbo pressure sensor?

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
My '97 PSD has come up with a code a few times now, if I clear it doesn't come back for awile. I should have written it down but keep forgetting to:confused:, something like... turbo sensor or turbo pressure sensor, i think it was saying not correct pressure:dunno? If i hook the programmer up and drive or idle the exhaust backpressure always seems to read correctly. Does anyone know of a sensor, or maybe has had to replace a sensor on the turbo somewhere? If so, what is the proper turm for suck a thing, seeing as I can't find a sensor listed, atleast on an advance or autozone site, to even get an idea on the price it will cost me? I have a complete code reference sheet for this cpu, but keep forgetting the code when I clear it, I guess i need to write it downcookoo.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Maybe, but it is only lately it has been popping up on the scanner. I've been running this programmer for a wile now and it just started doing it. Also whenever this code pops up is only rite after it felt like it wasn't building boost properly. This hasn't been happining regularly, just every now and then. Seems that when it has happend it was cold mornings, and I always let the truck warm up before I drive it.