Trouble!!

6.9guy

Reaction score
Ok, so I got my new 94 one ton! But she needs some tlc. I have a knocking noise from the clutch area at idle. When I press in the clutch it goes away. Driving down the road its not there. There is more but I am going to get these figured out one at a time... Any ideas?:confused:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Its likely the DMF (dual mass flywheel) absorbing uneven firing cylinders, which could be caused by bad injectors, worn pump, or bad lift pump. Possibly some other factors. OR it could be your DMF has taken a dump.

6.9guy

Reaction score
Thats one ove the other things, it starts up and idles rough. The guy said he had injectors put in it, but I dont think he ever had the hood up. The IP is pretty new, I put in a return line kit (wasnt hardly any o-rings left). That helped a bunch. Weres a good place to get injectors?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Only place to buy any injection parts, IMO is Midwest Fuel Injection. They sell NEW Stanadyne injectors, and their pumps are QUALITY. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM A PLACE CALLED DIESEL CARE!!!!! Got a bunch of junk injectors from that guy. Over $1000 worth of them to be exact.