To PM or not to PM

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I want to say something directly to another member is it frowned on to send a PM without the other member initiating the conversation. I assume it okay to do that rather than posting a general message?
Thanks Brad

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Depends on what you say in the PM... I PM people all the time without them asking me to PM them.... it's like sending a email sort of...

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, a question about something I've seen they have on their pickup or a wmo setup they might have??
I kinda figured it's like a email, thanks

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i send *** about just about anything asking where people have gotten certain things on there truck, or stuff they have for sale, etc.

-Jordan-

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
On another note, Marblecrusher.....have you considered using cottonelle instead of a cheese grater on a toilet paper roll......You might like mornings a lot more LOL

But back on topic, so long as you don't curse someone out in a PM, I think all will be well. People PM me all the time asking me about stuff and I don't mind it one bit.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goofyexponent & argve
I gotta tell ya guys that exchange just made my week.
:rotflmao:rotflmao:hail:hail

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
but the cheese grader cleans better.... one swipe and bingo yer ready for the day....

Hmmmmm.....after coffee tomorrow.....I might have to give this new age idea a go......;Really

If anything, it's GOT to be better for the planet.....recyclable metal and all....LOL

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha i dont "have" a really hairy backside i "had" a really hairy backside until i switched to cheesegrader toilet paper!

-Jordan-

gandalf

Reaction score
That cheesegrater stuff, it does wonders on your hemorrhoids. Yes sir, doctor recommended. ;Sweet

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I think we can veer into the other ditch with this subject.
The cheesegrater TP is a huge "go green" item, no trees killed in the making of this product. :D
Okay I'm gonna turn my mental pics back on, :rotflmao:puke::rotflmao:puke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828