Tis the season.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife went on a decoration spree to include my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last year it had a bell to boot jingling down the road, LOL

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put it on the grill with the oval in the center...if your gonna do it, do it right ;Sweet

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put it on the grill with the oval in the center...if your gonna do it, do it right ;Sweet

Guess you didn't get the part WIFE went on a decorating spree.
I agree that it should be on the grill and it probably could use a bigger wreath. I can deal with it as is, I'm just happy she didn't put the Rudolph reindeer kit on either of my vehicles.....

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah the Rudolph kit went on her Jetta after she put this wreath back on my truck. I actually just mentioned to her the truck could probably use a bigger wreath and have it on the grill LOL and she informed me that the one one there now is just garland she got for $1 at the dollar store and zip tied together. I guess she was afraid I was going to rip it off last year when I saw it :rotflmao didn't think I was that much of a grinch .....

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There, I hung it this time and I even found a spot for the little wreath..... :D

Any one else getting into the season?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now thats better looking... I hope you said thanks for the decor on our truck.. Nothing works better than a special thankyou... No, I'm not in the mood yet but I should be getting there soon...

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not seen your truck, I did say thanks for Veterans Day. I'm going to have to go back and look for it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online