TIRES! Bridgestone VSteel 265's 245/75R16 -In SE Nebraska

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have these listed locally for $525, but decided I'd post them here as well. If someone from the board is interested in them I'll let them go for $450, but thats a member only deal.
These tires are NEW, seriously. Only ran enough miles to wear the nubbies off of them. Calvin told me these tires are "the holy grail of towing tires". And yes, they do have a very high load rating. I just cant justify running them. I need an all terrain style tire for the country roads I live on.
Pm me if you're interested.
Forgot to add, these tires are $675-700 from any tire store.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any chance of a road trip out to California anytime soon? :sly I'd love to get my hands on them, but you're just a bit too far away :cry:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I can pallet them up easy enough and get discounted freight shipping from work, if that perks your interest any, otherwise see if any cali members would be willing to pick them up for you if they are coming out this way.

70Post455

Reaction score
Hi Sean,
If you still have these tires and you do not want to ship them let me know. I will take them for the $300.00.
I have to go to Lincoln next weekend and deliver some furniture for the daughter who is going to school there at SCC. I can meet you in Linclon and pick these up.
You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell.

Thanks,
Tom
402-564-3092--Cell

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online