This guy is smoking something

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint looks bad but it is 4x4 extended cab. Still a bit steep. If a seller starts too high on a price, even if it says obo, I don't even bother making an offer. Aka if the vehicle is listed for $4k and I think its worth $2k max I don't even bother because if its worth $2k make I am only going to want to spend $1700 so that I get a good deal aka $300 ahead.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Paint looks bad but it is 4x4 extended cab. Still a bit steep. If a seller starts too high on a price, even if it says obo, I don't even bother making an offer. Aka if the vehicle is listed for $4k and I think its worth $2k max I don't even bother because if its worth $2k make I am only going to want to spend $1700 so that I get a good deal aka $300 ahead.

there was one i forgot to post i think the adds ended now but i will go look for it, at first he was asking 6000 dollars for a 93 non turbo 4x4 base model truck with 250000 miles and half the seat ripped out grind when going into 3rd gear and the only good thing was it has a set of 37 swampers and a lift, and the paint was all sanded off and crap

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online