The 7th Annual Fall Rally is oficall ON!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The guys are headed out at 9 to LKQ pick and pull. Then to my shop to work on a couple of trucks. Give me a call when you are about halff hour out. 6 1 6 three 1 8 zero one one 8.

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
Well; after some tinkering, 'Slim' will not be joining the other IDI's this weekend; I am not confident enough to drive her up, for fear I won't get her started once I arrive.
Going to take showers, and head out, albeit a little later than originally expecting.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish we were there! Hope everyone has a good time, I was thinking about stoppin in today but theres other things here I should be doing.... Maybe next year there wont be a wedding in September and we can be there!

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys wehere is this? Is this happening right now? Im in auburn hills MI

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
hey guys where is this? Is this happening right now? Im in auburn hills MI

It ends today; Sept 15th. Most likely with the dreary weather, and the hour, everyone, if they haven't yet, will shortly be packing their bags. The camp ground is just Northeast of Allegan, MI. Darrin hosts this every year; so plan for it next year around the same time! Everyone is welcome, no matter what they ride in with ;)

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Made it home safely. Had a fun time. Nice to meet new people and put some faces with the names. Looking forward to next years rally. got about 15.5 mpg in the truck as well. i say that is pretty good since i was doing 70-80mph friday afternoon on the way there.Thanks again Darrin!

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
We made it home safe and sound in my "diesel jeep". LOL We had a great time and it was really nice seeing friends, old and new! Thank you Darrin and Lori!

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
got back about 10 last night.Put on about 1000 miles round trip includung the saturday side trip. Looking forward to next year.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Lori and I had an awesome time, We got back about Noon today, I worked till 7 tonight and just unloaded the camper.

Great Turnout cant wait till Next year.

Thank you for all that came out! I will update more and post some pics in the next day or so, and will also post the dates for next years Fall Rally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online