The 7th Annual Fall Rally is oficall ON!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Anybody going have a tan drivers side brick nose door panel? Need the elbow rest.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys have a great time! Sorry we are missing out, but we will reminisce of our other visits there. Please have a salutatory beer and a hot dog for me! Graham is packing this weekend, and will take up permanent residence in Philadelphia for school beginning Monday.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hope you guys have a great time! Sorry we are missing out, but we will reminisce of our other visits there. Please have a salutatory beer and a hot dog for me! Graham is packing this weekend, and will take up permanent residence in Philadelphia for school beginning Monday.

Thanks Mel, Wish you guys could make it as well!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I will be headin out in bout half hour,

Had a little problem with the 5th wheel this morning on the way from home to the shop,...

You must be registered for see images attach

This is Lori's side so hope she doesn't roll out of bed,....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'm prolly the only one with a meter and it doesn't like to travel too well. It stopped working at the rally this summer and works now but I can't rely on it as being accurate anymore.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be headin out in bout half hour,

Had a little problem with the 5th wheel this morning on the way from home to the shop,...

This is Lori's side so hope she doesn't roll out of bed,....

OUCH! Edge come out and the wind peeled it back?

rlb245

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well It's a beautiful morning here at the camp grounds, the sun is up the birds are singing, hell even the humming birds have paid me a visit all ready. Life is good here in God's country.

But on the negative side of things, while on the way up here a truck driver thought I had a little to much road and decided he wanted to take it all. So I in my great wisdom said I'll just pull over here on the side of the road doing 73 MPH , Well things got a little dicey real quick. But once I gotter stopped I sure yeild at that trucker. To bad he was all ready 50 mile down the road. But the good new is I'm here to talk about it. Got a ding in the driver side and ripped my exhaust system up some. So now it sounds like a tank.

Darin has offered to let me use his shop to make some repairs. Truly a kind and generous man Thank you darin.

THANK GOD I DROVE THE VAN!!!!!!!! :sly

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
OUCH! Edge come out and the wind peeled it back?

You got it,..Thanks to my neighbor Al at Modern RV, Got it in there shop and fixed it enough to use for the weekend Zero camping time lost! Here is the fix for now,....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online