The 7th Annual Fall Rally is oficall ON!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Bad news. We're going to have to cancel. TJL's truck cracked a piston on the way home from our last camping trip, and his motor needs rebuilt. We've been trying to find another tow vehicle for him, but it just isn't working. So instead of wasting our time off of work. We are going to go camping near Tim's house, So I can tow my trailer to the campground, then go get his trailer and get him set up at camp. Wish we could be there, but just isn't in the cards this year. Hopefully next year.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
im afraid I am going to have to bow out as well... it really sucks as ive been looking forward to making this but with my house in PA not selling things are just incredibly tight right now... i really should not have went to the rally in july but we needed a break...those who know us know the story there...

pretty bummed but what can you do?

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I should be able to show up at the rally on Saturday, hopefully some time in the late morning! Obviously anything could happen to stop it from working out, but that is the plan and I'm looking forward to it!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Holy Crap,, less than a week away! Ye Haw!,..

First of all I apologize for the lack of post on my part, We have had a lot going on around here including putting Lori's Mom in Hospice, so I have not had a lot of extra time. Because of this we are VERY much looking foreword to getting away this weekend with ya all! Lori may have to drive into GR a couple of times while we are camping to help out her Mom but we will just play it by ear.

freebird01

im afraid I am going to have to bow out as well... it really sucks as ive been looking forward to making this but with my house in PA not selling things are just incredibly tight right now... i really should not have went to the rally in july but we needed a break...those who know us know the story there...

pretty bummed but what can you do?

Really sorry you are not able to make it but we understand what you have had going on as well. Hope it all works out for ya and we will miss you guys!

X-NRCan_IDI

Looks like I should be able to show up at the rally on Saturday, hopefully some time in the late morning! Obviously anything could happen to stop it from working out, but that is the plan and I'm looking forward to it!

Awesome Saturday is a good day to be there, Looking forward to meeting you! I will post my contact info shortly so you can give me a call anytime and let us know if your progress.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We will be there Thursday as well, just don't know what time yet. Lori will be there in the later afternoon but I plan on setting up the camper early afternoon, Just need to see how the day here at the Car Lot shapes up.

IF anyone needs to get a hold of me, my cell is six one six, 31eight, zero 11 eight. Feel free to call anytime.

For those that I have not met yet, Please shoot me a PM with your names so I can have a complete list with correct names, instead of screen names, I would appreciate it.

As of right now it looks like we have a total of 11 spots rented for the weekend, and a couple of day visitors.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I dont think we are gonna make this one Darrin.... too much excitement goin on right now! LOL

You can bring the excitement with ya! but,...yea I understand,..sorry you cant make it.

,....edited because my spell check put in the word "excrement" instead of "excitement",...nobody needs to bring any excrement,..there is usually enough of that around the campfire at night,..;Really

Last edited:

rlb245

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me on those part's '94IDITurbo7.3 give me the particulars on the pump and Muffler