The 7th Annual Fall Rally is oficall ON!

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No reason not to come if it is only 40 min out of the way. Even if you were able to hang out for a couple of hours it would be cool to Meet you!

Plus, if you showed up it could be called an International Rally! :sly

Sounds good to me! I'm looking forward to put some faces behind the names (and the trucks). The only thing I'm aware of that might stop me is if I can't make the trip to IA that weekend, but I should be able to...

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
what does the list of peeps going look like anyways?

and for the record, you guys will see my idi. as long as i keep the hood closed, and i will, there won't be any issues.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have an idea, just waiting to see if I can pull it off.

Should be interesting, As long as it is family friendly,...Go for it! I will dress up as a Car salesman,..

what does the list of peeps going look like anyways?

and for the record, you guys will see my idi. as long as i keep the hood closed, and i will, there won't be any issues.

I will be getting the list together and posting it very soon!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I just got a call from Tina at East Lake, and here is the update:

Last CALL for a Rental Unit! There are only 2 left and they are holding until THURSDAY the 15th ONLY. They are getting calls for them and they will most likely be booked after Thursday.

Right now we have a total of 10 family's that will be in attendance, so a great turnout out once again for the Fall Rally.

More to come later,..

rowingdude

Reaction score
If one is to drive out for the day, is that permissible? I live 15 minutes away from there!