The 7th Annual Fall Rally is oficall ON!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
OK I'm reserved!! Now we need to get Barbers there!!! We can't have a fall rally without the fire ****!!

Awesome, Sorry I missed this post, been pretty hectic around here,... I have not herd from the Barbers yet but I did give Chris a call and let him know about it. Hope they are able to make it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok Guys, Please get your reservations in, The campsites are still on hold, think we have 4 or 5 reserved so far, but they wont hold them much longer. so Give them a call ASAP!

Lori and I are already looking forward to this Camping Trip, With everything that we have had going on lately, we cant wait for a nice weekend away with friends, good food, beverages, and lots of Fire Wood!

Later!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
day visitors are accepted right?

EDIT: on second thought....i think i might see a mini vacation in my future lol.

Darrin, PM coming your way.

Last edited:

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
online form submitted from this guy over here! Friend of mine and i are planning on going. he wants to take his dog, but judging by list of dogs not allowed on the reservation form i don't think it will be a good idea to take his dog lol. He does not like small dogs in the least bit.

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I might actually be able to attend the rally! I plan to be headed to Iowa for a bit and Hopkins is 40 min extra on a 15hr+ trip. :sly
I'd make reservations but, I'm not certain exactly when I'll be headed there. My other "event" might not coincide with the rally... I should know by the end of the month.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
There wouldn't happen to be any rally go'ers that would wan't/need a 4" inlet/outlet stainless diesel muffler, oem superduty 7.3 lift pump, and/or a 4-9psi fuel pressure regulator? If so let me know and i will bring said products along.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I think I might actually be able to attend the rally! I plan to be headed to Iowa for a bit and Hopkins is 40 min extra on a 15hr+ trip. :sly
I'd make reservations but, I'm not certain exactly when I'll be headed there. My other "event" might not coincide with the rally... I should know by the end of the month.

No reason not to come if it is only 40 min out of the way. Even if you were able to hang out for a couple of hours it would be cool to Meet you!

Plus, if you showed up it could be called an International Rally! :sly

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Wernt you using the sd pump in your e fuel... how much you want for it

Yes but took it out b/c I didn't want to drill a hole in my fuel tank for a dedicated return. I am now running a carter like the duralift.....I have it listed in the marketplace for $140 shipped....we can talk if you want.