Thank you to Firehawk, TheWesPaul, and Agnem.

Crawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to say thank you to a few members for help on a 7.3idi project.

I have a small diesel shop that specializes in performance upgrades and repair. However IDIs are not something that I’ve worked on a ton. Unfortunately I also could not purchase a Ferret or similar meter in a timely manner. As such, I looked to the forum and some well respected people to help me in the areas that I needed some expertise.

Thank you @firehawk and his business Creekside Automotive in Rowlett Texas for doing the dynamic timing. Chuck was great to deal with and dropped what he was doing to get on this truck when I dropped by. If you’re in north east Texas and need your IDI timed, look up Chuck at Creekside Automotive.

Thank you @Thewespaul at Classic Diesel Designs for taking my phone calls and answering various questions.

Thank you @Agnem at Conestoga Diesel for advice and some great parts. We added a Moose Junior, injectors and an injection pump supply line to the build.

Thanks everybody for pointing me in the right direction.

Frstdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good news. I will need to get my 6.9 timed here in the next couple months.
Creekside is only a couple hours away.
I agree this site is the bomb.
And as busy as TheWesPaul is, he always takes time to answer my questions and give advice and he has awesome turnaround time.
Sent my injectors on a Monday got them back the following Monday.