Tanks

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I ruined my front tank while I was doing the plumbing for wvo, I need a tank with a hole big enough to access the inside and also I need it to fit under the truck, anyone know of something?

Thank you.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
what happened to the tank EZ if it was me I would cut a hole in the factory tank in a flat spot then use a piece of sheet metal with a sealer on it for a gasket use sheet metal screws to hold it in place and use the sealer all around and on the screws too

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well I made the hole on the wrong place but te idea with the sheet metal is good, I might make another hole on the replacement tank I got today. Now what type of sheet metal? maybe I just cut a piece from the old tank since the only pther sheet metal I got if for roofing

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
you could use the old tank also you can use the old tank to make sure the screws work and such another words use your old tank to mock everything up before swiss cheesing your new one also if you can't find a place to get steel TSC carrys different sizes and thickness of small plates of steel that would work for what you want

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well got the "new" tank setup with the fuel heater inside of it. I filled up the tank by the first time today, I was only going to fill about 8 gallons in case it would leak but curiosity could more than need and I wanted to know exactly how much fuel will fit on it so 20.7 gallons is what it can take. Also I filled up the other tank (3/4 full) and I end up paying $81 for fuel :eek: . Can't wait to start using wvo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster

Members online