Stinky Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I upset some locals here in Las Vegas when my stinky Diesel exhaust was blowing in their windows I heard them make a snide remark and start to roll their windows up... My foot happened to skip on the go fast pedal and blew a black cloud their way hehe :). Don't think they'll come close to the tank anymore...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a **** thing to do, surely does not promote the significant benefits of a diesel now does it? Long engine life, better mileage, no however it does promote....

BAN DIESEL TRUCKS CAUSE THEY SMOKE SO MUCH...

Thank you for this NOT!

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not a fan of it but i do wish my truck did smoke for the people that text and drive, especially with there children in the back seat, but that isnt good for the kids to breath in either

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Will do towcat. i'm know i'm not the only one but this is just a huge pet peeve of mine when it comes to diesel, that i just had to say something.

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck doesn't really smoke it just stinks but thank you for all the corrective criticism. I will refrain from speaking my mind on here again.

7.3 powerstrok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmmm now you went n" got thair ******* up in a bunch
I think I upset some locals here in Las Vegas when my stinky Diesel exhaust was blowing in their windows I heard them make a snide remark and start to roll their windows up... My foot happened to skip on the go fast pedal and blew a black cloud their way hehe :). Don't think they'll come close to the tank anymore...

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck doesn't really smoke it just stinks but thank you for all the corrective criticism. I will refrain from speaking my mind on here again.

sorry if i came off as i ******, i dont think i did but not what i was going for if i did, just putting in my thoughts

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe the term here

is

Responsible use of POWER and smoke!

I'm not for BLOWING smoke on people or into cars, it gives a GIGANTIC negative tone to performance and diesel.

Unfortunately unlike Gassers that can make power without smoke it's a bit hard for us, and doing so just comes down to wasted fuel and more soot in the oil and such.

I kind of think of it like V twin bikes with super loud pipes....cops don't do much around here about it...sadly but if a guy had a car or truck like that they would sure jump on you...and bikes rolling on that throttle cause they can....and claiming loud pipes save lives...is crap...

GOTTA HORN...if you can roll a throttle to make noise push a horn button n make noise...

So I'm for quieter bikes and less smokey trucks!

JM2CW

Al

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill disagree on the loud pipes saves life's, many times have ive heard a motorcycle but couldnt see it in my mirrors, even when i ride my bike i can see people looking around to see me because they can hear me, on a motorcycle your pretty much invisible to most drivers, so even being heard is a plus and when most people hear a horn they just stick the finger out the window and keep going, they dont care,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online