Sold my 85 and 86

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've been on.
Had to let my trucks go needed the cash for my chevy hate myself for selling them but had to separate needs from wants. I'll be back with another soon this time it'll be a running truck.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've been on.
Had to let my trucks go needed the cash for my chevy hate myself for selling them but had to separate needs from wants. I'll be back with another soon this time it'll be a running truck.

I feel your pain. The wife made me get rid of my 86 so I could get my 91. I'm still kicking myself for letting it go.

Should have sold the Chevy to have money for the 85 and 86.

As a long time Chevy guy.... I'll agree with this statement! I understand though that sometimes you have to pick the better of two really crappy choices. The 80-86 Ford trucks have always been my favorite. I have to ask what do you have for a Chevy?

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Well needed a truck that would take least amount of money to get going amd chevy was it the 85 honesty needed bout a grand put intonit and i just didn't have it. Chevy needed 250$ so went with that. I would have tried to sell the chevy bit it was a very good friends truck the he gave to me and it has alot of personal value to me. Still hate myself bout the 85 basically sold both for 250$

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
You want to know the best thing about having a Chevy? You only need one tool to fix it. It's called a car crusher! Just giving you a hard time. I understand sentimental value, but I'd still question what kind of a friend would give you a Chevy! Maybe it's time to reevaluate your friends.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
At least with a chevy most bolts are the same size.
Not all this metric and 12 point crap ford has.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
All of the 6.2/6.5 Chevy's I've been into were all metric unless someone put the wrong bolts in it.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That's ok. I was still just giving him a hard time for coming on a Ford forum and saying that he sold his Fords to fix a Chevy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online