Sharp 1985 for sale on CL, $10,000 though? Here we go again.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Thats a lot of money for not much truck. Sorry to say this but that wont sell even close to that price. It would be differant if the truck was original and not restored looking like that.. Recall Darrins nice 460 dually with the same brakes on it from the factory. It had so low of miles on it and that rig never saw the rain either. A museum piece is what it was.. I think it went dor 18,000.00. It was a 91 or 92 I think...

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is a sweet lookin truck but at a hell of a price tag. it didnt even have turbo or anything

jlwoods99

Reaction score
I'm thinkin he's oding on stupid pills. Seems like alot of engine work to one with those miles. Just thinkin

jim

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin....but 10k would buy a nice 7.3 stroker to wouldnt it?....looks to me like it has a body lift, i only say this bc the gap between the bumper and tailgate. Not that theres anything wrong with body lifts..

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gap is because of the dmi bumper. Most people put a piece of stainless in there

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck looking but fugly rear bumper setup, diamond plate stuck everywhere it dont belong, triple tone interior "blue dash, black dorpanels and gray seat" and no turbo... Its a 4,500 truck in the real world, maybe 5,500 on the best day ever..

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
,..But it has a Rebuilt Rear Bumper!,.... Wonder if it is a Jasper Rebuild,......

I've been looking for a reasonable priced DMI rear bumper to rebuild and stick on my truck. Not much to rebuild but take it all apart and make sure the pivots and springs are all moving freely.

Having said he is dreaming on his price.

SyicoIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10k? :rotflmao maybe in another twenty years. I bet all that diamond plate hides the rot holes.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt DMI bumper :rotflmao I also didnt know they were rare either. You about can't give them away around here they're so plentiful. LOL I never cared to much for DMI bumpers. Only thing i liked about them was the ability to extended/swing the draw bar to making hooking up to wagons and trailers easier. Other than that i never found there "cushion" system to do much.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
He is keeping the truck, just wanted to show it off on CL. But Carbondale IS a hotbed of IDI desire and center of the money structure in southern Illinois. Maybe he will find someone who can't live another day without a shiny black 28 year old 4 speed diesel 4x4 truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.