Service Record Books, where can I get some?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I am getting to old to remember all the oil change intervals for all our vehicles, we just have too many for an elderly 20 year old to remember.
I'd like to get some small service books (3x5 or there abouts) to keep in each vehicle, so I can write down each service mileage interval when it is performed, and descriptions of repairs and such. For more than just oil changes and servicing, for repairs and such as well.
Does anyone know where I can buy books such as these?
I used to have them when I was a mechanic for a golf course, to keep track of each piece of equipment.
Im sure bigrigtech knows what Im talking about. ;Sweet

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine at Office Depot. They have some about half the size of a regular sheet of paper, spiral bound, with pockets for receipts. I have one in each vehicle. A pen fits in the hole in the spiral. Also allows me to track expenses.
At 61, I'm short on brain cells, and can't remember which vehicle needed an oil change when. So, it's a pretty good solution....not perfect, but pretty good.

suv7734

Reaction score
... too many for an elderly 20 year old to remember.
LOL
As mentioned most of the stationary stores have something that will work. Another thing I do is mark the filters (oil, fuel etc) with a paint marker before installation with the date and mileage, also the rad support with date and freezing point of coolant so if I 'lose' the book (another thing with old age-losing things) :dunno I still have a reference. The one on the rad support just wipes off with laquer thinnner when it needs changed.