Sadness in the 6.0 World

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Well now that I have been out of the IDI world for awhile I now know what the guys were refering to when they said they could buy a truck and build is for WAY less than a new one.

I love my new rig but the costs of ownership are going up.......

Wish I was back in an IDI but the wife LOVES the newer rig so its here to stay.......

Coming back here makes me want to get another older IDI to tinker with and run WMO/ATF to save on fuel......but for now I just go the IDI blues.

FYI the 6.0 world isnt as busy as this one is! Not nearly as much going on...

Thad

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI the 6.0 world isnt as busy as this one is! Not nearly as much going on...

Thad

I guess that's good then, right? I hope it treats you well and doesn't turn into a money pit.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thad, good to hear from you. Haven't seen you in the IDI forum in a while. Hopefully the PSD will keep you on the road without trouble. Maybe you can get another IDI in the future and come back to play with us some more.;Sweet

Heath

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Mine is running fine and I like Lariat package but I just miss the simplicity of the IDI. Things were just so much cheaper. Sounds like there are many things to watch out for and if things go wrong you are out enough to have bought a descent IDI!!!

I plan on getting an regular cab F350 manual trans sometime but it'll have to wait for now.

Thad

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
I miss my IDI too I need to find another one just kind of discouraged as I haven't been able to find a chassis worthy of putting one in but momma says to keep looking and build the truck I want. So the search continues.

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
That is about the same reason I read here a LOT and throw my $.02 in once in a while;Sweet
Ken

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Yeah, I still wish that lady hadnt pulled out in front of me.....truck just couldnt recover in enough time for me to keep it. I was forced by time constraints to purchase this rig......

Cant wait to get another IDI.......they are fun to tinker on......

Thad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online