Rust free 94 F250 IDI, Nice pictures on ebay sharp !

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Really a nice looking rig. Thats another"I wish I had the time, money and a place to store it" truck.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd pay $7500 for that thing if I didn't have another kid on the way and absolutely need a crew cab now. 35" tires on a stock 250, not bad.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the gizzmo sitting in front of the intake mainifold?

Edit; it looks like the gp controller, is that where there located on turbod trucks?

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't even know why I post on this fk'n forum anymore . Someone somewhere always has to run down a nice truck. I'd gladly pay $9500 for that truck. It's clean rust free dent free, and already built

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
I don't even know why I post on this fk'n forum anymore . Someone somewhere always has to run down a nice truck. I'd gladly pay $9500 for that truck. It's clean rust free dent free, and already built

Hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd take about that much for me to part with my truck. I don't think it's too unreasonable, given it's condition. That said, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it I guess.

vanet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The auction ended with no buyers, so I guess no one was "willing to pay". To me my idi's are worth a lot more than the market as well. BUT I vehicle is worth the market price. Just because some idiot some where decides to put a ridiculous price on his doesnt make it worth any more.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol but you didn't!:D
thanks for sharing.you sure don't see 'em like that around these parts.