Rear door weatherstripping for CC?

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering where to find weatherstripping for the rear doors on our Crew Cab? I have been making a list over at rock auto and got the front ones picked out along with the vent windows. But i cannot find ones for the rear. Can i just order a roll of it and then cut to fit with good results? I'm pretty good at getting creative to make things work, but it sure is nice when things go together like they should.

psychohawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMC = front only, though they don't say so specifically
NPD = front only, and they say
Bronco Graveyard = no
Dennis Carpenter = can't find my paper catalog and can't find part through web site

Gosh, never thought about this 'cause mine are due too ... maybe a dealer item?

Last edited:

tech51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the weatherstripping in good shape (not cut up) I have seen guys use 3/8 vinyl tubing from home depot. They cut it at the bottom spray silicone spray on it and push it threw. From what they say it works good.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I replaced a bunch of it on E1 and just got a roll and cut it to fit - worked pretty well. I just did the front doors but it was cheaper to buy a roll if I remember correctly.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Is the weatherstripping in good shape (not cut up) I have seen guys use 3/8 vinyl tubing from home depot. They cut it at the bottom spray silicone spray on it and push it threw. From what they say it works good.

Did that on my front door to hold it till i get my new door put on. Works great.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced a bunch of it on E1 and just got a roll and cut it to fit - worked pretty well. I just did the front doors but it was cheaper to buy a roll if I remember correctly.
Where did you get the roll, and how much was in the roll? ...if it's not ridiculously expensive, I like that idea, even though I only have two doors to deal with...

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also like the idea of using the roll. Can always cut any angle needed and reglue with 3M. I need all new weatherstripping because we are getting the truck repainted as soon as i sell my dually. I specifically told him i want all the jams redone, so i told him i would do all new weatherstripping.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need new door to cab weather stripping on my crew cab on all 4 doors. I held the front to the rear and it appeared to me you could use 4 front door pieces of weatherstripping and then cut the rear pieces to length. I was thinking you could do he same with the rear door glass channel weather stripping also.

The belt line felt moulding was the ones I was concerned about. I think that might be ford only.

Good luck and please post what you find.

Jeremy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online