Rally dyno interest

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls, just got the date secured to hit the rollers.
Talking with Aaron at Pure Tuning in Toledo OH we have reserved the rollers for 10 a.m. on Tuesday July 3rd.
The cost for 3 runs will be $80.00 per truck.
Their shop is 37 miles from the campground and will be an easy jaunt on down there.

Looks great Ron!, $80.00 is about the going price for 3 pulls. Shula be a lot of fun! Now I just have to decide what Diesel to run, Big Ed, Droopy, or Lori's VW Jetta TDI,...LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Sweet!! Who will help pay for all of my pulls. I have to test all of the n/a toys

I hear kidneys are going for a premium on the black market.LOL

I'm hoping to get the twins project done by then.:sly

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
that works good ron, i was trying to make it down to lima one day to visit my old school. since i wont be on the dyno i might make a run on down there to visit...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure if hitting a dyno is a good idea when you're halfway across the country. I'm on the fence on this one. be nice to see what she'll put out though.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel........ is the Moose truck going to get it's "Dyno Cherry" popped this year?

Heath

Still no head studs. Whenever I'm forced to get around to it, then I may rollerize it. But that's a big no no that far from home on vacation right with things the way they are currently. Besides, if Ron arranges the timing clinic at the Dyno, I'll spend all day under a tent and not even see the dyno, yet alone put my stuff on it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toledo eh? My old stomping grounds. I might have to grab a porter house from Mancey's while I'm in town.:love:

Heath

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
not sure if hitting a dyno is a good idea when you're halfway across the country. I'm on the fence on this one. be nice to see what she'll put out though.

Ive already been 10hrs from home dynoing and drag racin, and had to pull a 31' 5er home with the truck.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm just stoked you're going make the rally Calvin.;Sweet Dyno or not.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just relized that shop is just down the street from St. Anne's Hospital. Man, I've spent some time in the OR there during my residency. That's not going to be hard to find at all. LOL

Heath