Quicker auto shifts needed

sagebel

Reaction score
Went to the track today and found that the tranny is very slow to up shift while at WOT. When I ordered the tranny Brian said that I didn't have to increase line pressure with a chip. I am thinking about getting a re-burn. Should I get my extreme program with some tranny programming or do a valve body adjustment?

Scott

imelmo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would call Brian up if I were you. That doesn't sound right going off of what most others have said about his trannys. I'm sure he'll straighten it out for you.

sagebel

Reaction score
I'm planning on calling him in the morning. I have a feeling that I will drilling some larger holes in the VB. My only concern is that it is a daily driver and I don't want the super hard shifts when hauling the family, just when hauling a$$.

Scott

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any luck getting ahold of brian and getting advice? I wouldn't figure he would send a trayy out with "low" line pressure.

sagebel

Reaction score
I talked to him on Tuesday. There is no problem with the tranny at all. I just really needed to know if I would be better off using electronics or bigger holes to do what I want. The tranny has been great. When I had it built I told him daily driver/family hauler and that I didn't want super hard shifts. Now things are different and I am willing to go a little firmer. Now it's time to drop the VB and do some tweaking.

Scott

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726