pyrometers

tractorman86

Reaction score
i remember a while back there where a few people looking at the auber instruments pyros, how are you guys liking them? are they worth their money? i know that oftentimes the initially cheaper route often becomes the most expensive due to rework so i am trying to save myself and hopefully others some time and money here. thanks guys

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine. After reading the instructions and documentation on it, installing it, and running it for a year I believe I got the best one a available in any kind of reasonable price range. I much prefer it to more expensive ones, I like that you can program it to let you know when you hit a certain value.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for 2 years now. I love it. Its also nice that it saves the highest recorded temp. So that way if you let somebody borrow it, you can kind of see how hard they were running it. THE only issue i've had with it. Is a few times where its been subzero temps. When i turn it on it will read all sorts of funky readings (had it jump to 2300 then down to 0) things like that. As soon as you fire up the truck then that all goes away. So really its not an issue, just surprises you the first time you see it. I would buy from them again if i ever need another pyro.