Power pin

Johnm

89dualliehauler
Reaction score
Just got my power pin and spent all of 5 minutes to install it. this was the easiest power added i have ever dealt with with any car i have ever had. what a difference!!!!!:peelout

Johnm

89dualliehauler
Reaction score
Dynomite Diesel Power, they called it an old smokey pin, but the smoke was almost not noticeable. i am running 4 inch exhaust out the passenger rear and only noticed smoke on hard acceleration and that was really light.
I managed to get myself into a problem now though, i ordered a 16m housing for my turbo and a three piece exhast and went to do the install on my own. everything went smooth till i went to split the turbo from the housing. it was rusted solid. so i took it to my local muffler shop to have it heated up to remove the turbo.They had my leave it there for a day. when i got it home and cleaned it up got the penetrating oil that they had sprayed on it to get it to break loose, i noticed that the exhaust side of the fins is now rubbing on the collar. i think the shop either bent the shaft slightly when they separated the housing form the turbo, or they heated the turbo to much with the torch and the shaft warped. have you ever heard of this happening? any ideas to get it fixed or where to get a low dollar fix to this? i spent my slush fund on the parts i got. i did not budget for a new turbo...

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Congrats on the new found power, I plan to make My own pin to see what comes out but after I have all the gauges installed.

Johnm

89dualliehauler
Reaction score
Turbo issue solved, he gave me 2 options, he would replace the shaft of i could get his cost on a new, not reman. holeset turbo. complete unit. i took a new turbo at cost.. $480 :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828