Possible DRW bed and dog houses north of san francisco CA

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a truck that I dont need the bed on, 1988 DRW bed, dark blue, $150 for each dog house, buy both and I'll toss the bed in for free. These are 87-97 rear dualie fenders, I don't have the truck yet, but if I can get it home I'll install a SRW axle and shorten the frame, so no need for these items, if you are serious email me NoDiceii @ Yahoo.com (remove the spaces), bed has minor damage inside as I recall but overall in good shape, tail gate junk.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Send me an email, a couple or spots need minor repair, but could easily be repaired with epoxy, figerglass body filler, and a skim coat. The outside of the bed is in good shape, bed floor is bent and has 5th wheel holes.

[email protected]

And check your PM

Last edited:

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Bed is off the truck, nice on the outside, worked ******* the inside, i have a bedliner though.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Speak now or I'll pull the fenders and toss the rest on the scrap pile, we only have fifteeen acres, no room for an extra pickup bed or three in the yard! Email [email protected] I don't always check in here, free bedliner with the bed, or bring a 6 pack of beer and take the bedliner without the bed.