Passenger lower door hinge

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Anybody got one of these to fit my '97? I will pay $$ plus shipping. I need one pretty quick...the body shop is moving fast repairing the truck! I can paypal if you have an account.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
No but try Ford Parts Online (Bob Utter Ford in Sherman Texas). They ship really fast and are oem too... Not some after market crap that you end up replacing sooner than you like....

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but for a lower hinge I'll take a chance for now. If it was the upper I wouldn't.... but I have less than a week window with the shop and the ins company. Plus it is out of pocket [for the hinge], with not much to spare with the bumper upgrade and other stuff... the hinge is clearly noted to be before the accident, so used or cheap will have to work for the moment. Normaly I would go for quality... but I am short pressed for time right now..... Aaron

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
to bad i scrapped that cab, i even thought of pulling them.......its wierd not seeing parts trucks when i walk out back anymore

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I made a call for someone else to check out the parts truck and I DO HAVE ONE. Just let me know your shipping info and I will get it to you tomorrow. Cole

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Hey,
I made a call for someone else to check out the parts truck and I DO HAVE ONE. Just let me know your shipping info and I will get it to you tomorrow. Cole

Aaron Lancaster
6516 Route 204
Winfield, PA 17889

Let me know what I owe you. Thanks!

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaron,
I had it shipped USPS yesterday, should be to you Friday or Sat (they said). Hope that it helps you. I didn't charge you anything for the door hinge (just wanna help out), the shipping and packaging fee was $15 (i was in a hurry so I just had to drop it off at the post office and this is what they charged). So, you just owe $15 total. You can mail me a check, paypal, money order... whaterver man.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Aaron,
I had it shipped USPS yesterday, should be to you Friday or Sat (they said). Hope that it helps you. I didn't charge you anything for the door hinge (just wanna help out), the shipping and packaging fee was $15 (i was in a hurry so I just had to drop it off at the post office and this is what they charged). So, you just owe $15 total. You can mail me a check, paypal, money order... whaterver man.

Thank you! That will be a big help. PM me your address and I will mail you a check. That way paypay won't take out their cut (unless you don't care, then I'll just need your paypal name). Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online