okay not much info on this....

460429_freak

Crazy about diesels
Reaction score
I may have a line on about 2000 gallons of transformer fluid (aka mineral oil) clean and dirty...would I be able to run 50/50? buddy of mine want to run it in his 2006 cummings I told him I don't think it was a good ideal..... cause of all the sensors on it...

guys got any ideals?(I still run my 50/50 wmo mix..

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the PCB stuff? Do you really want it? I doubt burning it would be an issue as long as the stuff is safe to handle. There was another thread on here about mineral oil a few months back..I believe the consensus was to burn it. That stuff turned out not to be PCB stuff though I think it was from an X-ray machine.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HaHaHa! We could take over the world with enough of that xray oil. All we'd have to do is put on some rad. suits and drive our trucks around the guv offices spewing the exhaust. HaHaHa!

tractorman86

Reaction score
HaHaHa! We could take over the world with enough of that xray oil. All we'd have to do is put on some rad. suits and drive our trucks around the guv offices spewing the exhaust. HaHaHa!

wow man easy on the :smoke: i think we can all tell it isn't a cigarette!:rotflmao jk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Staff online