HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Man if they made one for an ATS turbo IDI, I would buy one in a heart beat

930 bucks isn't bad for a ready to go kit like that

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad someone can't talk them into tweaking it just a bit for the IDI. I too would likely jump all over it LOL

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
waoow a Grand for that?! ake yer own complete kit fer less than 250!!! (used PSD intercooler)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks to be the exact CXR intercooler I used on the Moose Truck. I think they just built a kit around that. For a little more money the Hypermax kit we sell for the OBS is a better value by far.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys,you don't have to spend that kind of $ to have a very effective intercooler.iv got a bull moose ip with 3.55 (3.83) gearing and no issues with the one i put together as shown in the tech articles.
you'll end up buying that kit and not using any of the pipe anyway.fabbing up the pipe is easy peasy lemon squeezy........and i can't even weld......all i did was mark the lines with numbers.handed them to a welder and said,please line up the numbers with lines and im good to go.few mins later i was putting 'em in.

^ this is about the ebay kit.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/sh...anks-Wastegated-Sidewinder-Into-9th-Gen-Truck

Last edited:

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although that is a great looking kit, it wouldn't fit on my truck. I went with the cxracing intercooler myself and it works really nice.

1992 2wd dual rear wheel has the front anti sway bar up in front of the lower part of the radiator support.

If you want this intercooler kit, make sure it will clear your sway bar.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I presented it for informational purposes mostly. I was mostly interested in the detailed pics of the mounting. If it were complete drop in.... I probably still wouldn't buy one unless I had hit the lottery or got in a serious hurry.