New wheel and tires...

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Well, I finally bit the bullet with some new toys for the pickup.

I picked up some American Racing Mojave's in a 20x10 and slapped on some IROK radial 39.5/13.5.

The truck was getting kinda loud with the Super Swampers wearing down so I decided to cut off the muffler and throw a tip on the rear too. We also ended up mod'ing the tranny a bit, new bypass and did a ram air.

They kinda look like pizza cutters in the front and it's a big difference in driving on 15.5 to 13.5's. Pretty sure my steering stabilize is shot, so that's next on the list.

Attachments

• truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 16
  • truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 25

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Couldn't see the tread pattern too well in your picks but pulled up National Tire's website and ;Sweet Those would be great in the mud and muck. Which judging from the condition of your truck I'm not sure that I would be letting her play in the mud and muck - too much to clean...

So do you actually drive her off road or is she a pavement princess?

Me I would keep her on the pavement but that's only because I hate scrubbing... (read lazy bum)...

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
argve said:
Couldn't see the tread pattern too well in your picks but pulled up National Tire's website and ;Sweet Those would be great in the mud and muck. Which judging from the condition of your truck I'm not sure that I would be letting her play in the mud and muck - too much to clean...

So do you actually drive her off road or is she a pavement princess?

Me I would keep her on the pavement but that's only because I hate scrubbing... (read lazy bum)...

mud bogs, trails, not too many hills tho. I've taken that truck where usually only jeeps should go, so she isn't a pavement princess at all. It's a ***** to clean after mudding, but that's one of the many reasons I picked it up.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look good Tom, put a before picture in this thread so we can see the diff between the two wheel tire combos....

As for whats next? How bout a set of injectors. You'll crap your pants when you hit the throttle.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
here's some before and after pics

Attachments

• truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P0000694.JPG
    P0000694.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 15