timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
well, it happened again this morning. I sign on and it takes me to the main page, and of course, since 4pm yesterday, there's a lot of posts. I click on 'New Posts' and it only shows one, the Redneck one and it goes to the last post only, skipping the 40 arguements inbetween.

if it had worked like the 'new other' site, I could have just scrolled down to 'new posts since last login' and that would have corrected it. :moon:

Max Power

Reaction score
I think I will try to convert that same feature over here. When I switched servers I actually tried to install it but I somehow managed to corrupt the database (Very bad). Now that I have successfully done it at SDD I am not so afraid of it anymore :D

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
Max Power said:
I think I will try to convert that same feature over here. When I switched servers I actually tried to install it but I somehow managed to corrupt the database (Very bad). Now that I have successfully done it at SDD I am not so afraid of it anymore :D

;Sweet ;Sweet :thumbsup:

Max Power

Reaction score
I finally got around to it. Let me know if there are any Glitches please :)

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Max Power said:
I finally got around to it. Let me know if there are any Glitches please :)

all these changes are clouding my brain! Just another thing to get use to!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Max Power said:

It's ok, I think it improves the site, ya done good bossman! Only site owner that I've ever known who really listens to his friends, you're a good man Charlie Brown ;Sweet

Max Power

Reaction score
Thanks :) What can I say, so far there have been some really good suggestions. I can't implement all the ideas but I can listen to them all :)

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I agree. I like the ACTIVE TOPICS button. Lets you get just what you want, whether you're jsut loggin on, or just want to refresh.

Must changed something in the cookies handling, too. Now I don't have to type in my SN, & PW, everytime, and haven't been logged off, if I change the screen more than twice.

Works like a champ. ;Sweet